Prints & Note Cards From Original Painting - Titled, "Big Pimpin"
These prints and note cards are a reproduction of an original oil painting by one of the Sister Chix. As with many urban chicken keepers, we’re not allowed to keep roosters. The title of this artwork was inspired in part by this definition from the urban dictionary: "A Barnyard Pimp is a rooster. So called because the rooster has a pimp comb, a pimp strut, and a pimp sound. Plus, the barnyard pimp keeps track of all his ho's, i.e. the chickens. And, if one of them needs some sweet loving, the barnyard pimp is there."
- Thick (21-mil) heavy weight premium Giclee (310g) paper
- 1/2" white border
- Natural-white, matte finish with a textured watercolor feel
- Signed on the border by the artist
- 5" x 5" blank note cards
- Printed on fine art linen 100 lb. card stock
- Choose from 1 or 5 note cards and envelopes packaged in a clear sleeve